Windows 10

Benoit St-Jean
I recently bought a new computer with Windows 10.

I have tried to run Scid vs PC (32 bits) and the 64 bits versions without success.  The 32  bit version craches whenever I open a SCID database while the 64 bit version keeps returning an "Error opening index file".

Am I missing something?

I also installed both versions on a Windows 7 computer and didn't experience any problem.

Am I missing something?

Benoît St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Twitter: @BenLeChialeux
Pinterest: benoitstjean
Instagram: Chef_Benito
IRC: lamneth
Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com
"A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero".  (A. Einstein)