Running timeseal on FICS

Ismael Valladolid Torres
What do I need to download in order to make it work? Right now there's
no timeseal on my computer so I need to disable that option in order
to play remotelly. Thanks in advance.

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres      Hey there! ivalladt is using Twitter.
  <[hidden email]>        http://twitter.com/ivalladt

t. 0034912519850              Facebook: http://profile.to/ivalladt
m. 0034609884094 (Yoigo)                http://groups.to/lamediahostia

Google Talk/Jabber/MSN Messenger: [hidden email]
      Jaiku/Twitter/Skype/Yahoo!: ivalladt
                         AIM/ICQ: 264472328     GnuPG key: DE721AF4

Re: Running timeseal on FICS

Alexander Wagner
Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:

Hi!

> What do I need to download in order to make it work? Right now there's
> no timeseal on my computer so I need to disable that option in order
> to play remotelly. Thanks in advance.

You can find a list of binaries here

http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~chess/soft/timeseal/

Note that there're no sources so you'll have to pick the compiled
version for your platform.

--

Kind regards,                /                 War is Peace.
                             |            Freedom is Slavery.
Alexander Wagner            |         Ignorance is Strength.

                             | Theory     : G. Orwell, "1984"
                            /  In practice:   USA, since 2001

Re: Running timeseal on FICS

andrei.elkin
Hello.

> Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
>> What do I need to download in order to make it work? Right now there's
>> no timeseal on my computer so I need to disable that option in order
>> to play remotelly. Thanks in advance.
>
> You can find a list of binaries here
>
> http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~chess/soft/timeseal/
>
> Note that there're no sources so you'll have to pick the compiled
> version for your platform.

I was puzzled too until found them on www.freechess.org, Download

cheers,

Andrei

Re: Running timeseal on FICS

Israel Chauca Fuentes
Administrator

On Sep 14, 2009, at 2:49 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

>>> What do I need to download in order to make it work? Right now
>>> there's
>>> no timeseal on my computer so I need to disable that option in order
>>> to play remotelly. Thanks in advance.
>>
>> You can find a list of binaries here
>>
>> http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~chess/soft/timeseal/
>>
>> Note that there're no sources so you'll have to pick the compiled
>> version for your platform.
>
> I was puzzled too until found them on www.freechess.org, Download

You can see the full list here:
ftp://ftp.freechess.org/pub/chess/timeseal/

Re: Running timeseal on FICS

Remco Gerlich
Hi all,

I've been trying to locate one as well - for Windows Vista. Seems the only Windows one there is for Win95, and it doesn't seem to work (does that still use Winsock?).

Should it work, or is there another version?

Thanks,
Remco Gerlich