RobboLito engine on a Mac?

Charly Founès
Did someone succeed to "make" the RobboLito engine on a Mac? I get errors. http://www.chesslogik.com/robbolito.htm
(please cc me in the reply)

Re: RobboLito engine on a Mac?

Israel Chauca Fuentes
Administrator
On Dec 20, 2009, at 12:42 AM, F. Charly wrote:

> Did someone succeed to "make" the RobboLito engine on a Mac? I get errors. http://www.chesslogik.com/robbolito.htm
> (please cc me in the reply)

Re: RobboLito engine on a Mac?

Charly Founès
Thanks it works and well!
RobboLito 0.085e4l x86_64 beats HIARCS 12.1 MP:
score 2-0 in 5 mn games and without opening book for Robbolito, impressive!
Will do more testing.

On 21 déc. 2009, at 01:13, Israel Chauca Fuentes wrote:

> On Dec 20, 2009, at 12:42 AM, F. Charly wrote:
>>
>> Did someone succeed to "make" the RobboLito engine on a Mac? I get errors. http://www.chesslogik.com/robbolito.htm
>> (please cc me in the reply)

> I modified it a little bit and it builds both 32 and 64 bits executables and both run ok, at least for the short test I did.
> http://cachivaches.chauca.net/scid/files/RobboLito_0085e4l-macosx.zip

RobboLito

Steven-9
Michal,
Did you see Robbolito has a new (i think) web page
http://www.cyclonechess.com/robbolito.htm
and a comparison with rybka
http://www.chesslogik.com/rybka3.htm
S.A.