Questions about annotating.

J. Wesley Cleveland
I use scid to analyze games from my chess program and there are things I haven't figured out how to do or don't work the way I would like. Let me go through the steps I take.
1. I start scid 4.6.2.
2. I close the example database (I haven't done any configuration).
3. I import a PGN file into the clipbase. I found this confusing because, after importing, the title bar still says game 0/0 until I click on Load first game.
4. I click on start first engine (stockfish 7).
5. I click on the annotate button and select options. I would like some other options:
  a. an option to only annotate a player by name
  b. an option to show annotations for every move, not just scores and moves that are different from the move made in game
  c. some way not to label a move a blunder if it could not change the result, e.g. if stockfish rates the best move as -10 and the move made as -12, it is not really a blunder.
6. After the annotations are done, I click on Database, but the Export all Filter Games is greyed out. I open the example database, switch back to the clipbase and now I can export the games. I do this so I can search for blunders in a text editor. If there were an option to find annotation symbols, I would not need to do this.

Any suggestions on how I can do this better?