How to change opening databases?

jkexcel

scid 4.6.4
Tcl/Tk 8.6.4

Win 10 Home x64 v1607

I upgraded from 4.6.2 to 4.6.4 and I'm stumped. How do I change the default opening databases?

In 4.6.2 I simply opened my databases and closed SCID. Then the next time I ran SCID, SCID opened to where I was.
Now in 4.6.4, everytime I run SCID it always opens with the example database.
I can't figure out how to open scid with my databases.

How can I open SCID with databases of my choosing?

Re: How to change opening databases?

Fulvio
jkexcel wrote:
> How can I open SCID with databases of my choosing?

In the "Game list" window click on the database and check (or uncheck)
"Load at startup" (image attached).
Bye,
Fulvio

load_db.png (27K) Download Attachment