High Res Merida and Alpha Chess Set for SCID

High Res Merida and Alpha Chess Set for SCID

Andreas Paulick
Hello! I send you two high resolution, non blurry- non pixelated chess
sets for SCID. If you like, you can include them in a future release.

I do not own the rights to these two chess fonts, I just made them ready
to use in SCID, since I was not completely satisfied with the Alpha and
Merida fonts already included in SCID.

I expect nothing in return. I just want to make an awesome thing a tiny
bit better.

Regards,

Andreas

Alpha2.7z (480K) Download Attachment
Merida2.7z (587K) Download Attachment

Re: High Res Merida and Alpha Chess Set for SCID

Fulvio
Andreas Paulick wrote:
> Hello! I send you two high resolution, non blurry- non pixelated chess
> sets for SCID. If you like, you can include them in a future release.
>
> I do not own the rights to these two chess fonts, I just made them
> ready to use in SCID, since I was not completely satisfied with the
> Alpha and Merida fonts already included in SCID.
Thank you.
When I have some time I will check if everything is working properly and
replace the old ones.
Bye,
Fulvio