Bind Ctrl-R to flip board

Igor Sosa Mayor
Hi again,

if I do
grep -r bind * | grep 'Control-R'

on your code, I cannot see that the shortcut Ctrl-R is bound to
anything. Would be it possible to bind it to 'flip/rotate board'?

Or am I missing something?

Many thanks in advance.

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: [hidden email] ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::

Re: Bind Ctrl-R to flip board

Fulvio
Igor Sosa Mayor wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> if I do
> grep -r bind * | grep 'Control-R'
>
> on your code, I cannot see that the shortcut Ctrl-R is bound to
> anything. Would be it possible to bind it to 'flip/rotate board'?
Yes.
There is a file tcl/keyboard.tcl for keyboard shortcuts:
https://sourceforge.net/p/scid/code/ci/master/tree/tcl/keyboard.tcl#l84

The default key for rotating the board is "." (period), but you can
modify it to suit your preferences.
Just close and restart Scid to make a change effective (no need to
recompile).
Bye,
Fulvio

Re: Bind Ctrl-R to flip board

Igor Sosa Mayor
Fulvio <[hidden email]> writes:

> Igor Sosa Mayor wrote:
>> Hi again,
>>
>> if I do
>> grep -r bind * | grep 'Control-R'
>>
>> on your code, I cannot see that the shortcut Ctrl-R is bound to
>> anything. Would be it possible to bind it to 'flip/rotate board'?
> Yes.
> There is a file tcl/keyboard.tcl for keyboard shortcuts:
> https://sourceforge.net/p/scid/code/ci/master/tree/tcl/keyboard.tcl#l84
>
> The default key for rotating the board is "." (period), but you can
> modify it to suit your preferences.
> Just close and restart Scid to make a change effective (no need to
> recompile).

sorry for the noise... I searched for several combinations, but didnt'
think on toggleRotateBoard.

Thanks!